Guided by a list of questions formulated by Cristiano, Anders Sigfridson and Parag Deshpande presented their own perspectives on the concept and the way they each use it in his PhD work.
Here are Cristiano's questions:
- What are straight forward illustrations of a "practice" in my data, research, field notes?
- What does the concept add to my understanding of my empirical problem?
- What do I gain using this concept/lens in my case study/research?
- What are the limits of the concept and how do my data and case study challenge its aspects?
- What it would mean to design for a practice?
- What it would mean to design a practice?